Wednesday 10 February 2010

no mood~

This few days don't have mood to ready for chinese new year maybe because of my result make me no mood but i already try my best for it already.. I will going back to study again for a year and it start at the third day of chinese new year... I'm not happy this few days because i need someone support but i din really get it from the one i need the most. I know u don want to chat with me much but u must give me something to settle it down first not straightly give push me to end that make me cannot do anything.. I'm already stress enough in my school stuff and yet i don know who i can talk too already. It make like if i got problem i don know i can share it to who cause there is not much friend that can share personal thing with them... But today feel more better than last few days.. I'm sick now with bad flu before the chinese new year. Hope i can get well before chinese new year.

No comments:

Post a Comment